New Jersey Alimony and Child Support: The Facts You Need to Know
No matter what your income or assets, alimony (spousal support) and child support can be two of the most contested issues in any family law case. The New Jersey alimony and child support attorneys at Russell & Marinucci have invaluable experience assessing a family’s financial situation to negotiate support figures that are fair and reflect the marital standard of living.
What are the common issues related to alimony and child support in New Jersey?
Common issues relating to New Jersey alimony and child support include:
- Imputation of income to underemployed parties.
- Child support guidelines for high-income couples.
- Determination of the marital standard of living.
- Payment of medical insurance premiums.
- Payment of work-related daycare.
- Life insurance to secure support obligations.
- Enforcement of support obligations through the county probation division.
- College contribution.
Away from the world of number crunching, we never overlook the human element in divorce: namely, the best interests of the child. We will thoroughly advise you on important issues of custody and parenting time in conjunction with alimony and child support.
Contact our Experienced New Jersey Alimony and Child Support Lawyers
At Russell & Marinucci, we help clients across Cape May County to establish, enforce, and modify alimony and child support orders. We are committed to giving you the personal attention your case deserves to make sure you get the best solution possible. To get the answers to all of your questions regarding New Jersey alimony and child support, schedule an initial consultation today via phone 609-398-1900 or email.