New Jersey Family Law Practice Areas Offered at Russell & Marinucci
The practice of family law impacts a variety of individuals every day: divorcing couples, custodial parents relocating with children out of state, unmarried mothers and fathers seeking parenting time, and business owners concerned with division of complex marital assets.
60 Years Of Combined New Jersey Family Law Experience
Our boutique family law firm, Russell & Marinucci, is well-equipped to handle a range of domestic conflicts for diverse clients in unique situations. With over six decades of combined experience, our firm has represented and assisted countless clients in New Jersey. Our practice areas include:
- Divorce – uncontested, contested, and default matters
- High-Asset Divorce
- Child custody and parenting time
- Drafting, review, and enforcement of marital settlement agreements
- Spousal support/alimony and child support
- Property division, including divisions of businesses and high-asset situations
- Drafting, review, and enforcement of prenuptial agreements
- Modification and enforcement of custody and support
- Paternity issues affecting birth mothers and biological fathers
- Appeals involving family law matters
- Mediation and Arbitration
Richard Russell has been a mainstay in New Jersey family law legal circles for over 45 years.
Marla Marinucci has used her comprehensive knowledge of New Jersey family law to make positive differences in her clients’ lives for the past 15 years. She excels at mediation, arbitration, negotiation, and litigation of family law matters, including divorce and child custody disputes.
We consider ourselves a “boutique” firm because we only practice family law and believe in direct, attentive, personal service that sets us apart from larger, impersonal law firms.
Contact the Experienced New Jersey Family Lawyers at Russell & Marinucci Today
The skilled family law attorneys at Russell & Marinucci help clients across Cape May and Atlantic Counties resolve all issues related to New Jersey family law. We are here to protect you and your best interests while providing transparency every step of the way. To schedule your initial consultation in our Ocean City offices, call us at 609-398-1900 or contact us via email.